Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've got to go Julia, we've got cows....

Coffee...my hands are tied. Why must it have a hold on me? And why do people take cups from the pot before it's done? Stupid Brew Pause...
Take note...I think I will be competing in a triathalon this Aug. I got roped into it by a co-worker, well sort of. This guy is a running man, no not Arnold type, I mean he likes to run. He mentioned he was gonna do a Tri and seeing ass I've always been curious on how I'd do...I said I'd do it if he did...And that's when I started to dig a hole...Is it for me or him I don't know...But the trash talking has begun, If nothing else, I can certainly win the trash talkin'...Now all I have to do is run without blowing my knee out..
I'm going to have to figure out where this Blog will go...daily? Maybe for now...should go weekly after I run out of crap to say..

No comments: