Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Today is the start of something big!

Well, while I was watching the Sens drop the ball tonight, my wife was surfing the intra-web and checked her email as well. A buddy of mine (we will call him Begg, cause well, that's what we call him) invited us to his Facebook 'club'...While she was doing some searching on Facebook she mentions a name of an old friend of mine, Peter Lynn. Gets my mind going...damn, trying to watch hockey...quit it mind...maybe another beer...yeah that's it..Shit, 3-2 Bufffalo...oh well, I can hear the Comp calling me...time to make my Facebook account and get Facebookin'...After finding a pic of myself to post (took forever, I take lots of pics, just none of myself) my first destination was to hit Peter up with a note...Done. After catching up a bit via email, he directs me to his site http://manvsclown.cracked.com/ Wow has he been busy...Still funny as ever. Anyway, this makes me think that I should be detailing the intricacies of my existence for anybody that is really bored..So here it starts, hang on, not sure what kind of ride this will be.

No comments: